Did you know 30-50% of individuals avoid going to the dentist due to fear and/or anxiety? However, avoidance of the dentist and professional dental cleanings can lead to dental issues such as gum disease, recessive gums, bad breath, tooth loss and general health problems associated with poor oral health care such as diabetes, stroke and heart disease.
What can you do about your dental fear?
Sedation Dentistry can help you relax in the dental chair. Learn about the benefits of Sedation Dentistry and how sedation dentistry can help you achieve optimal oral health care.
Are you a candidate for sedation dentistry?
You are likely to be a candidate for sleep dentistry if you have any of the following:
- Past traumatic dental experiences
- Fear or anxiety related to the dentist’s office
- Extremely sensitive teeth
- Strong gag reflex
- Tendency to switch dentists often
- Tendency to cancel or postpone dental appointments
- Limited time to complete dental treatments
Discover how sedation dentistry can be the answer to your dental anxiety. Contact Vancouver Dental Sedation Group today for a consultation or appointment.